Candidates wishing to be enrolled at the Regional Dermatology Training Center to pursue the Advanced Diploma of Science in Dermatology have to fulfill the general minimum entrance requirements as well as the additional entrance requirements.
Local and International Applicants:
1. Complete the official application form for Admission through
Employer for Endorsement.
2. Own written Application
3. CV and Birth Certificate
4. Copies of Professional Certificates
5. Copies of Academic Certificates form IV or VI
6. Commitment letter from Sponsor
7. Four (4) passport size photographs
NB:Local Applicants must be Assistant Medical Officer (AMO)
All these documents should be written/translated in English and
Regional Dermatology Training Center,
P.O Box 8332,